Movement

I've decided to move back home, temporarily. The moving process has been amazing, it has been cleansing. I have been decluttering the house, selling off furniture, clothes and other stuff I've accumulated. It's a rebirth within a rebirthing moment in time for me. I hope to return home with a stronger sense of direction, a stronger passion and drive to manifest the life I want. I have been working on my art and working on myself. I ask myself what I desire, and I am beginning to see that I can and deserve it. Sometimes it's coming to me, straight to me. I am beginning this journey everyday with a better head on my shoulders and a stronger heart in my body. I need to remind myself that I am what I desire and that I am becoming it everyday. I can bring about the life I want if I believe in myself. If I follow my heart. My heart has been silenced for so long, I think it is hard to hear it over the chatter in my mind. But as I allow myself to flow and to move with the current, I am not fighting against anything. Instead I begin moving with the wind and allowing it to guide me.

I dream of drawing, travelling, tattooing, inspiring, curating and creating. I dream of combining colors to uplift the spirit. I dream of creating beautiful art, that stimulates the eye, the mind and the heart. I dream to share, to learn, to teach and to blossom. I dream of smiling, laughing, loving, moving and breathing light on my feet. I dream of seeing and feeling new experiences. I dream of opening my mind, expanding my heart, practicing gratitude, generosity and authenticity. I dream of being with family, with friends and creating, making art, making music, generating humor and energy. I dream of dictating my own life, of not being an employee of someone else, of not being on the clock, of not rushing to meet deadlines and meeting expectations. I dream of being free.

Right now, I am living a beautifully simple existence. I work periodically but I live around the clock. I am simply happy. I am simply happy. I hope that moving back home I will be able to maintain this level of energy. I hope that I will be able to remain strong in the face of opposition and those who think I should be living my life differently. I hope to stay strong and drive towards the life I deserve and will obtain. I hope that through the ups I shall remain humble and that the downs shall not detract me off my path. I hope to be able to go through this journey and share it with others. I hope to inspire others to live fearlessly and live authentically. I hope to inspire love, creativity and joy.

My hopes and dreams shall be turned into reality...

I am drawing, travelling, tattooing, inspiring, curating and creating. I am combining colors to uplift the spirit. I am creating beautiful art, that stimulates the eye, the mind and the heart. I share, learn, teach and blossom. I am smiling, laughing, loving, moving and breathing light on my feet. I am seeing and feeling new experiences. I am opening my mind, expanding my heart, practicing gratitude, generosity and authenticity. I am being with family, with friends and creating, making art, making music, generating humor and energy. I am dictating my own life. I am not an employee of someone else, not on the clock, not rushing to meet deadlines and meeting expectations. I am free. 
I will maintain this level of energy. I will remain strong in the face of opposition and those who think I should be living my life differently. I will stay strong and drive towards the life I deserve and will obtain. Through the ups I shall remain humble and the downs shall not detract me off my path. I will go through this journey and share it with others. I will inspire others to live fearlessly and live authentically. I will inspire love, creativity and joy.

I already know that I am there. Now.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Motions of Unemployment Part 2

The day I lost everything (or so I thought)

one